Monday, May 5, 2008

Home

Back home !!! Came back to Delhi and home. From the time I entered home and started settling in I have begun to feel "normal ". Cannot remember the events of the last 6 months it seems. Dying to get back to my previous schedule. Met one doctor yesterday who would be the person I would be seeing most probably for the remainder of my treatment. She was so nice it was amazing. For the first time a doctor actually asked me how I was feeling and wanted to know if I was "ok" about my hair loss and facing my disease. A doctor who actually saw me as a human being and not like some dumb diseased animal as I had been used to being thought of and treated all this while at Thakurpukur !!!Anyways time to look forward and and put the events of the past behind me. Zu is a lil confused in her changed setting and she is actually missing pluto-the one being in saltlake house with whom she had a love hate relationship. But we are all settling in and Zahir cant stop grinning. He is so thrilled to have his family back!!

1 comment:

Reena said...

Hey, its me again! It was awesome to know that you are back in Delhi! I was hoping you would stay back at Cal for some more time (ya ya I know you were dying to come back home)..just so that you would take it easy and slow and get back all the lost energy. Mujhe pata hain ki Dilli aate hi tumhara bhaagna chaloo ho jayega (and I know you are craving for that too). Just please take care of YOU. I know I didnt do that, and I paid for it, hence the advice...
And can you explain why you use the term 'disease' in your post- while making reference to the fact that the lady doc asked you how you were with facing your 'disease'???
Chodo tumk to phone karkar chillana parega..
Bye,
Reena