Thursday, May 29, 2008

Its ok !!!!!!

Yahoo...the biopsy report is ok. Am now officially cancer free . Am free free free. This is the silver lining that we have been all waiting for so long. I cannot believe it still and it is yet to sink in fully. The docs were amazing and whole morning have been inundated with calls from friends and family. ma who never cries , burst into tears after hearing the good news imagine. Could sense the relief in the voices of Buls and Soumya too as I spoke to them. It is a big conspiracy I tell u...I have had the gods of all religions Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Buddhism and Sikhism on my side....Its party time !!!

5 comments:

Reena said...

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just read this. Am trying your number now but you must be chatting away. CANNOT WAIT TO TALK TO YOU AMRITA!

Loadsa love,
Reena

Reshma (Paria) Pai said...

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!

Subrata Bhaumik said...

I can imagine the euphoria that has been generated after the biopsy result was out and why not? After many agonizing moments, sleeless nights, nightmares (I had one last night, even after hearing the news), the reaction is but natural. But I will still raise some voices of caution. 1) Conclusiveness of the result from various angles, 2)Need of continuous monitoring. No doubt, counsel from Bulbuli, Soumya and other Doctors in Delhi will play a very important role. God bless you.

Subrata Bhaumik - Babai

Unknown said...

Dear Amrita,
I just heard from Reshma - had no clue, and seems to have entered your blog at just the right moment. I am so pleased to hear that you're cured now. Best of luck and congratulations!
Sharon Zach

sramana said...

believe me this is one of the best news i have heard in a long long time!!!am so happy for u.....u deserve the best.....enjoy urself....love always....sramana