Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Veins

Ever since I have started my chemo I find myself looking at peoples' veins.I always envy people with nice and prominent veins as I have a problem in that area. All nurses and doctors have problems locating my veins for administering chemo drugs through channels on my hands. So it is a perpetual worry for me :-)...and now it has almost become an obsession as I find myself staring at peoples' hands and veins !!!! Zoya is now going to school and everyday it is a struggle as she wails and yells refusing to go. However once inside she seems to be adjusting and playing with the other kids. Keeping my fingers crossed as the ' adjusting to school' period goes on...Friday I am back to Thakurpukur. Actually waiting for that as it will mean that the 4th chemo is almost on its way over.

No comments: