Sunday, March 9, 2008

4 down

Done with the 4th chemo ....and this time it was the best. Just 2 nights in the hospital and I was back on sunday night. Such a relief to be back. And the best part is the major part of the chemo is over. Just 2 more to go.....seems so long since the first one and then it seemed like a long long way to go. But it is ending soon and I can see the finishing line.Plan to spend this week just chillin and watching tv and of course playing with Zoya. Look forward to Zahir's visit in the weekend. Life looks good :-)

2 comments:

Reena said...

Hi Amrita- I am back to hell here. I am missing desh TERRIBLY and just dont want to be in this damn place anymore. I went through all your posts right now as I couldnt access email from desh.
Very glad to know that you 'passed' your 4th chemo acche se. I want to talk to you right now. I am calling. I have to apologize for the few minutes only that I could spend with you in Salt Lake- but keeping my expectations at a very low this trip helped me immensely. I was just happy to be able to muster up the guts to tell my FIL that I needed to go to Salt Lake (he refused to give me his car so I made papa took a cab and took his car!!), and then at least see you once (I started having dreams in the US about not being 'allowed' to see you when I was in India!). I am calling right now, as I have so many things to say.
Love,
Me

Sunray said...

Hey Amrita,

Just saw your posts...and I will have to agree that life is indeed beautiful!! Things have a way of working out fine...allow it some time...Good to see that the 4th chemo went off well...Hope to see you and zoya back here soon!!

Keep the spirits up!! :)