Thursday, January 10, 2008

Top of the world

Goooood morning.....back home from that insufferable hospital day before yesterday and that worked like a 'magic pill'...feeling so much better, no nausea or weakness and got appetite back. In fact zahir claims I must be on on some "jali" chemo as I am eating like a pig and prancing abt the place.
Today is also another momentous day as Zoya went to school for the first time. Was just for 45 mins but no major disasters. Guess over the next few days she will get over the hiccups and start enjoying,Already time for the little one to fly the nest :-)

So as of now life is good with so much to look forward to. Buls will be here tomorrow and next month will be a regular family reunion with Soumya, Buls and us ......who would have planned for that...
Ok will catch u again later in the day or maybe tomorrow...cheers for now

3 comments:

Subrata Bhaumik said...

Your positive attitude towards life will itself work like a therapy for your recovery. Your growing up in MHS, study in Economics, ISWBM, work in HLL, Amway, Valvoline, short stints in Roteract, dance and singing lessons has never allowed you to be pessimistic about life and this will pull you through in all circumstances.

Saket Bhatnagar said...

Hi Amrita,

I am Saket Bhatnagar, Zahir's Colleague at Technopak. Infact we have met in that party near Gurgaon.

I was just going through your blog and one thing which I could notice in here was the positivity with which you have written. I am sure the same would be reflected in the way you will come out of all this.

I really appreciate the spirit of you and Zahir.

God Bless
Saket Bhatnagar

Reena said...

Hi dear- you have been in my thoughts all week...and I feel like calling up again. It was wonderful chatting with you that day...feels so good to someone whom you can talk to with complete confidence that he/she wont make any judgements at all...no substitute for girlfriends in life at all...I miss you and cant wait to see you at all..
I know you must be gone now for your second sitting. Please come back and write - I want to know how you did. Your sis must be with you know I know..

Chalo, as always keep the faith.
Lots of love Reena