Saturday, January 26, 2008

back to my second home :-)...cancer hospital. Though i was extremely down before coming it has not been such a bad experience after all. so far the chemo has been smooth and people have been nice. we have been pretty organised as well in getting stuff and planning the logistics. guess we are becoming veterans at the hospital thing.buls and me are having loads of fun, playing ludo and chatting and surfing the net...it is great ! this cancer experience has taught me to be paranoid abt every little thing...any lil ache or symptom scares me now...hope i get over this paranoia soon..ending now, will blog again tomorrow

1 comment:

gυяρяєєт яαη∂нαωα said...

Hi there..

You will not know me or probably would have heard a faint mention from Zahir. Just bumped into your blog and really felt like writing this down. I have yet to see ( i hope not) a stronger couple than Zahir & you. I am sure both of you will wade through this with aplomb and life will be on fast track pretty soon.

BTW, you guys have to visit Jasneet & me when you are back in Delhi.

Cheers

Gurpreet