Friday, December 21, 2007

Day- 22-Dec-07 (Saturday)

Today I am going to meet the oncologist, Dr. R N Ghosh. Though my first call to his house was not so pleasant as the lady who picked the phone was very rude. Am worried if am going to be stuck with a rude doc....hmmm!! lets see

Also saw Zoya playing doctor doctor with her toys..trying to check, with her little stetho, the health of her animal family..specially kathbirali..which she call "kath bee bee"

rest later after I meet the doctor...let me get ready now..

Meeting with Mr Ghosh was very reassuring and he explained in detail the treatment plan. Its called R-CHOP, well very similar sounding to our regular "chops" ... he requested us to think over the various options and come back in the evening with our final choice

Zahir went dutifuly to meet him again in the evening and was told that the mystery of HL vs NHL continues. He suggested we do another round of slide review and IHC in Thakurpukur Cancer Hospital. So the earliest I can start with my much awaited Chemo is later next week. Till then I have wait and watch.

Also in the evening I had many guests, Bulbuils In laws, My office team, Mashi and Mesho and a whole jing Bang of Ma's friends... talked a lot and now giving rest to my throat..

I can see Zahir ferociuosly typing his way to glory on his laptop, trying to balance his job witand life...goodnite

No comments: